Sat • Sept 16 • 8:00 PM – Riverfront Park, Harrisburg, PA
Sun • Sep 17 • 7:30 PM
Riverfront Park, Harrisburg, PA
Summer Series FAQs
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
The following items are not permitted:
• Glow sticks
• Spike jewelry
• Wallet chains
• Lawn chairs
• Illegal substances
• Beach balls and frisbees
|• Laser pointers
• Aerosol cans
• Self-defense spray including
mace and pepper spray
• Bicycles, skateboards and
• Items intended to provide
• Hard sided and/or large bags
|• Explosives and fireworks
• Hazardous chemicals
• Razor type blades, including
scissors and box cutters
• Noisemaking devices such as
whistles, and air horns
• Sealed packages of any kind
• Weapons (guns, firearms,
ammunition, knives, bats and
martial arts weapons)
• Outside food and beverages are not permitted. Exceptions will be made for guests with medical restrictions/conditions.
• You may not bring your own alcoholic beverages into the concert area. All guests wanting to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages must provide a valid and acceptable photo ID.
• No food or beverage vendors may sell products or services within 500 feet of the concert perimeter.
• No drones or UAVs are permitted
• No selfie sticks or other photo arms
• Unauthorized filming, video or audio taping, photographs or other recordings are prohibited.
Tailgating is not permitted in the City parking garages or City Island parking lots before, during or after the event.
Tents and canopies may not be erected in the parking lots. Grills, open flames and consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted in the parking areas.
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology encourages all fans to arrive early and travel light. No bag, backpack, backpack purse, drawstring bags, or purse larger than 12” x 12” x 6” will be permitted. All bags are subject to search before being allowed into the concert area. Guests not allowing inspection of their bags or purses will be refused entry into the concert area.
EXIT AND RE-ENTRY POLICY
The exit of the concert area is final and re-entry will not be allowed. Exceptions are only made in the case of emergencies. In the case of an emergency, guests should make arrangements with gate security before exiting the concert area.
• Parking on City Island will be $10
• $10 Special event parking in the Market Square garage will be available.