(select map to view larger)
Summer Series Rules
Concert attendees must refrain from interfering with other attendees’ enjoyment of the event and should refrain from abusive or foul language and gestures, moshing, crowd surfing or interfering with the event in anyway. Attendees must follow all directions of event staff, security, law enforcement and City representatives. Violators are subject to ejection from the concert without refund and arrest.
No person shall engage in, participate in, aid, form or organize any assembly of persons or make any public speeches or distribute literature, whether or not for sale, in or within 500 feet of the event area unless permission has been obtained by Harrisburg University
of Science and Technology.
The following items are not permitted:
• Glow sticks
• Spike jewelry
• Wallet chains
• Lawn chairs
• Illegal substances
• Beach balls and frisbees
• Laser pointers
• Aerosol cans
• Self-defense spray including
mace and pepper spray
• Bicycles, skateboards and
• Items intended to provide
• Hard sided and/or large bags
• Explosives and fireworks
• Hazardous chemicals
• Razor type blades, including
scissors and box cutters
• Noisemaking devices such as
whistles, and air horns
• Sealed packages of any kind
• Weapons (guns, firearms,
ammunition, knives, bats and
martial arts weapons)
• Outside food and beverages are not
permitted. Exceptions will be made
for guests with medical restrictions/
• You may not bring your own
alcoholic beverages into the
concert area. All guests wanting to
purchase and/or consume alcoholic
beverages must provide a valid and
acceptable photo ID.
• No food or beverage vendors may sell
products or services within 500 feet of
the concert perimeter.
• No drones or UAVs are permitted
• No selfie sticks or other photo arms
• Unauthorized filming, video or audio
taping, photographs or other
recordings are prohibited.
• Tailgating is not permitted in the City
parking garages or City Island parking
lots before, during or after the event.
Tents and canopies may not be
erected in the parking lots. Grills,
open flames and consumption of
alcoholic beverages is not permitted
in the parking areas.
• Harrisburg University of Science and
Technology encourages all fans to
arrive early and travel light. No bag,
backpack, backpack purse, drawstring
bags, or purse larger than 12” x 12” x
6” will be permitted. All bags are
subject to search before being allowed
into the concert area. Guests not
allowing inspection of their bags or
purses will be refused entry into the
EXIT AND RE-ENTRY POLICY
• The exit of the concert area is final
and re-entry will not be allowed.
Exceptions are only made in the
case of emergencies. In the case of
an emergency, guests should make
arrangements with gate security
before exiting the concert area.
• Downtown street parking is
FREE after 5pm.
• Parking on City Island will be $10
• $10 Special event parking in the
Market Square garage will be available.
• Handicapped parking will be available.