Concert Rules for
Death Cab for Cutie w Bad Bad Hats
Death Cab for Cutie w Bad Bad Hats
June 19, 2019 Riverfront Park Harrisburg PA
Concert attendees must refrain from interfering with other attendees’ enjoyment of the event and should refrain from abusive or foul language and gestures, moshing, crowd surfing or interfering with the event in anyway. Attendees must follow all directions of event staff, security, law enforcement and City representatives. Violators are subject to ejection from the concert without refund and arrest.
No person shall engage in, participate in, aid, form or organize any assembly of persons or make any public speeches or distribute literature, whether or not for sale, in or within 500 feet of the event area unless permission has been obtained by Harrisburg University of Science and Technology.
The following items are not permitted:
- Glow sticks
- Spike jewelry
- Wallet chains
- Lawn chairs
- Illegal substances
- Beach balls and frisbees
- Laser pointers
- Aerosol cans
- Self-defense spray including mace and pepper spray
- Bicycles, skateboards and hoverboards
- Items intended to provide optical distraction
- Hard sided and/or large bags
- Explosives and fireworks
- Hazardous chemicals
- Razor type blades, including scissors and box cutters
- Noisemaking devices such as whistles, and air horns
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Weapons (guns, firearms, ammunition, knives, bats and martial arts weapons)
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted. Exceptions will be made for guests with medical restrictions/conditions.
- You may not bring your own alcoholic beverages into the concert area. All guests wanting to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages must provide a valid and acceptable photo ID.
- No food or beverage vendors may sell products or services within 500 feet of the concert perimeter.
- No drones or UAVs are permitted
- No selfie sticks or other photo arms
- Unauthorized filming, video or audio taping, photographs or other recordings are prohibited
- Tailgating is not permitted in the City parking garages or City Island parking lots before, during or after the event. Tents and canopies may not be erected in the parking lots. Grills, open flames and consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted in the parking areas.
- Harrisburg University of Science and Technology encourages all fans to arrive early and travel light. No bag, backpack, backpack purse, drawstring bags, or purse larger than 12” x 12” x 6” will be permitted. All bags are subject to search before being allowed into the concert area. Guests not allowing inspection of their bags or purses will be refused entry into the concert area.
Exit and Re-Entry Policy
- The exit of the concert area is final and re-entry will not be allowed. Exceptions are only made in the case of emergencies. In the case of an emergency, guests should make arrangements with gate security before exiting the concert area.
- Downtown street parking is FREE after 5pm
- Parking on City Island will be $10
- $10 Special event parking in the Market Square garage will be available from 6pm – ? (we weren’t sure what time they would need to be out of the garage. Our time typically ends at 10pm)
- Handicapped parking will be available ? (is this something you are going to offer? – we designate several spaces on a side street closest to the festival and SP+ puts up handicapped plaques signifying those spaces)
Doors open at 6p, Show starts at 8p.